Full-time Administrative Assistant
What is ICYA?
ICYA provides a safe, active and nurturing environment for children and youth in Winnipeg, many of whom experience poverty, abuse and neglect. ICYA engages local kids by offering quality programs through which relationships grow.
We are an active team that values cooperation and teamwork, while building each other up in our skills and personal values. We are seeking a team player that is a welcoming presence to our participants, guests, staff and volunteers.
More details on our organization and programs visit: http://www.icya.ca/about-icya/
Job: Administrative Assistant (12-month Maternity Leave):
Purpose of the position:
- To provide reception services to Inner City Youth Alive staff and programs, and to provide administrative assistance to administrative staff.
- Covering 12-month Maternity Leave starting in May, ending term in May 2019.
Time commitment: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Supervisor: General Manager
- Provide welcoming reception services
- Greet incoming telephone callers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries for distribution
- Maintain the automated answering system
- Monitor general ICYA voice mailbox and e-mail and forward to appropriate staff member
- Keep reception area tidy and inviting and make certain all lobby literature is current
- Maintain and order office supply inventory Provide Administrative support:
- Clerical support for staff as required
- Maintain phone, mailing lists and staff schedules
- Process outgoing mail, to include newsletter mail-outs and other promotional pieces
- Provide Accounting support
- Assist with monthly accounting duties
- Process incoming donations
- Maintain donor database
Essential Skills: Good oral communication, great problem solver, works well with others, strong organizational skills, ability to make clear decisions and execute job task planning, and open to continuous learning.
Computer use: Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks.
How to ApplyPlease send any questions and resumes to Dory Richards: email@example.com
223 total views, 1 today