Full-time Administrative Assistant
Purpose of the position:
To provide reception services to Inner City Youth Alive staff and programs, and to provide administrative assistance to administrative staff.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Supervisor: Administrative Manager
Provide welcoming Reception services:
– Greet incoming telephone callers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner and direct them to the appropriate departments
– Sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries for distribution
– Maintain the automated answering system
– Monitor general ICYA voice mailbox and e-mail and forward to appropriate staff member
– Keep reception area tidy and inviting and make certain all lobby literature is current
– Maintain and order office supply inventory
Provide Administrative support:
– Clerical support for staff as required
– Maintain phone, mailing lists and staff schedules
– Process outgoing mail, to include newsletter mail-outs and other promotional pieces
Provide Accounting support
– Assist with monthly accounting duties
– Process incoming donations
– Maintain donor database
Essential Skills: Good oral communication, great problem solver, works well with others, strong organizational skills, ability to make clear decisions and execute job task planning, and open to continuous learning. Computer use: Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
How to ApplyContact Name: Dory Richards By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
298 total views, 1 today