Part-time Administrative Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily attendance management through Edsby
• Communication of attendance concerns to the Student Accountability Team.
3. General Duties as needed:
• Manage the photocopier and call for maintenance
• Booking of school vehicles, MPR, Boardroom etc.
• Ordering of office supplies
• Laminating materials for teachers/staff as needed
• Management of the bell schedule, security cameras
• Prepare fire drill check lists
• Distribute and manage school keys
• Manage postage and mail
4. Coordinate the preparation of refreshments/meals for:
• Board, Board Committees
• Parent-Teacher Meetings
• Staff meetings and PD events
5. Other duties as assigned.
• Understand and commit to MBCI’s Mission
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Respect confidentiality of materials
• Possess initiative, be self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to work effectively in a busy environment with regular interruptions.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail is essential.
• Excellent relational qualities including a concerned and caring attitude and being approachable and accepting of others.
• A Christian person with active membership in a Christian church
• Agreement with the MB Confession of Faith
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience in the use of Edsby, Trevlac or equivalent
• Education or experience in office/business/education administration
Start date August 29, 2016
How to ApplyPlease forward the following documents via email to Andrea Neufeld at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 22nd. o Resume o Statement of faith (one page)
719 total views, 1 today