Part-time Administrative Coordinator
We are seeking a .5 time Administrative Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Global Disciples Canada Abbotsford, BC office, and for providing administrative support to the National Director.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. A devoted disciple of Jesus Christ
2. Strong identification with the vision and mission of Global Disciples.
3. Proven experience in administration and strong organizational skills
4. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
5. Strong relational, verbal and written communication skills
6. Microsoft Office software experience. Donor database experience.
7. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
8. Experience working in the non-profit sector
1. Manage the general administrative activities of the Abbotsford, BC office:
– Maintain administrative/office systems
– Keep and maintain various administrative records and documents – paper and electronic
2. Process donations and manage donor information
– Set-up Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) payments and process monthly transaction
– Manage PayPal donations – receive emails which report donations through website; manually enter one time donations from donor response slips; transfer donations to bank at month end
– Pick up mail and deposit cheques
– Assist donors with setting up donations as needed; respond to donor questions
– Enter donor information into Kindful donor database
– Inform National Director and other staff of new donations in a timely manner, assist with thank-you responses.
– Pay invoices and reimburse expenses paid by staff
– Forward receipts and reimbursement forms to bookkeeper
4. Fundraising Events: Assist with planning, running and follow-up of fundraising and other donor development events
– Assist with mailings i.e. annual report, year-end appeal, tax receipts
– Work with CBC intern on social media postings
6. Assist National Director with arranging travel and meetings with donors.
1. Responsible to National Director of Global Disciples Canada.
2. In the absence of the National Director, responsibility would go to the Chair of the Global Disciples Canada Board of Directors.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. FTE: .5
2. Salary: As agreed upon with the Global Disciples Canada board of directors.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the form.
1044 total views, 1 today