Contract Art and Digital Media Teaching Position
Art and Digital Media Teaching Position (Term, Full Time) – MBCI
Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (MBCI) has an opportunity for a qualified person to fill a term (September 2018 – June 2019 teaching Art and Digital Media. MBCI is a Christ-centered middle and secondary school, equipping students to learn, love, and engage with the world.
Applicants for this position should:
- Be committed to Christian Education from an Anabaptist Perspective
- Love teaching and believe in success for all learners at MBCI
- Value collaboration with teachers and be willing to dialogue about their teaching
- Have knowledge of and investment in project-based learning as a philosophy for teaching
- Have knowledge of and support for the practice of formative assessment
- Demonstrate skill in planning learning activities and assessments for students
- Be committed to communication with their students and MBCI parents
- Be willing to lead or participate in co-curricular activities
- Be committed to work with the principal, leadership team, staff, students and parents to create an exceptional Christian learning community
Start date: September 2018
- Practicum and/or experience in Arts and Media
- A Christian person with active membership in a Christian church
- Agreement with the MB Confession of Faith
How to Apply
Please forward the following documents via email to Andrea Neufeld at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2018.
- Statement of faith (one page)
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
201 total views, 1 today