Full-time Branch Manager – Saskatoon
Mennonite Trust Ltd. is owned and operated by Mennonite Church Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches and the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches. As a Church owned trust company our goal is to offer estate and financial services from a Christian perspective.
This is a full time position training to assume the following responsibilities:
• The Administration of the Branch Office.
• Administration of Estates.
• Estate Planning and Will Consultation
• Income Tax Return Preparation and Consultation
• Mortgage and Personal Loan Administration
• A commitment to the Statements of Faith of MTL’s Owning Church Bodies
• Trust Company / Banking experience
• Personal and Estate Tax experience
• Estate and Financial Planning knowledge
• Management experience
• Up to date Computer Skills
• Degree in Business / Commerce, Economics, and/or Law would be an asset.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with training and experience of successful applicant. Administrative hours are required. Position to begin as soon as possible.
How to ApplyPlease submit resume with cover letter to: Cory Regier, CEO 3005 Central Avenue, Box 40 Waldheim, SK S0K 4R0 Phone: (306) 945-2080 Fax: (306) 945-2225 E-mail: email@example.com
1522 total views, 1 today