Full-Time Cantonese Pastor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Toronto Chinese Mennonite church is urban city church serving a diverse community. We have three active congregations worshiping in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. We belong to the larger Anabaptist family of churches in the Mennonite Church Eastern Canada.
- A committed follower of Christ having strong biblical foundations
- Education: Graduate from an accredited Theological school or University and completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of church ministry experience
- Language: Cantonese and English
Responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Teaching and preaching
- Providing spiritual care and leadership
- Administration, planning and implementing church ministries
- Attend denomination meetings and is comfortable working in a Tri-congregational team setting.
- Reading & writing
- Strong communication
- A strong team player having interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Thoughtful decision making
- Critical thinking
- Task planning and organizing
- Continuous learning
How to ApplyApplications are being received at TCMCsearch@gmail.com Or by mail to 1038 Woodbine Ave Toronto, ON M4C4C4
303 total views, 3 today