Full-time Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer has overall responsibility for matters related to the financial health of CCMBC Legacy Fund Inc. and CCMBC. As such the individual is expected to maintain financial information and report issues of concern to the Executive Director and respective Board of Directors. Similarly, as the senior financial person of staff the individual is expected to act as a resource on financial issues to our churches, agencies and provincial conferences as required.
Reports to: Executive Director, CCMBC
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Duration: Permanent full-time position
Travel: Limited travel
– Be a participating member of a CCMBC Church and in agreement with the CCMBC Confession of Faith.
– Give evidence by his or her life of a devoted relationship with Jesus.
– Have a professional accounting degree.
– Have effective interpersonal skills to allow for the leadership and direction of staff, for the resourcing and training of others, and for reporting to boards and committees.
– Have significant experience in the management of funds to be able to effectively communicate with fund managers.
– Have significant experience in the securities industry or gain that expertise through professional development as recommended by our auditors.
– Have significant experience in staff management included proven ability to develop effective teams, to motivate and to encourage staff.
– Have broad managerial experience in finance and organizational issues to support related agencies.
How to ApplyPlease email a short cover letter introducing yourself and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
891 total views, 1 today