Full-time Chief Program Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Communitas Supportive Care Society uses a non-profit faith-based approach to provide care for those living with disabilities in communities across British Columbia. We support and empower people of all abilities, from all walks of life, regardless of faith, social standing, race and ethnicity. We are committed to a spirit of gentleness, recognizing the intrinsic dignity of each individual. Our employees feel the same and enjoy the supportive, challenging, and fun work environment.
Is supporting people and providing mentorship a passion you share? Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys engaging others? At Communitas Supportive Care Society, you will join a collaborative team to provide leadership to the organization. As the right candidate, you will lead by example, create a spirit of camaraderie and trust and inspire others to carry out the vision, mission and values. You have strong communication and organizational skills and enjoy building rapport with community stakeholders. Your peers see you as the go-to person for help with difficult situations and you are passionate about creating new opportunities for growth and innovation. You are committed to the collective results of the agency. If this sounds like you, come join a team that is dedicated to empowering people of all abilities in community.
What you must bring:
• You are a leader who has excellent written and verbal communication skills that effectively carry out organizational goals and policies
• You are passionate and committed to supporting and motivating leaders within the organization
• You relate well with the public/constituency and represent the organization in a positive and professional manner to all spheres of society
• You have well-developed planning, organizational, regulating and administrative skills
• You are looking for a new challenge and want to give back in a not-for-profit environment
• Providing meaningful support to others is more important to you than bringing home a large pay cheque
• You are familiar with the Accreditation process and are committed to ensuring standards are maintained
Ensuring Others Safety:
Communitas is committed to protecting our employees and those we support. In an effort to create a safe environment for all, certain requirements are necessary. These include a Criminal Record Check, Doctor’s Note of Good Health, Tuberculosis Screening Test and Driving Record Abstract.
How to ApplyFor a complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.communitascare.com/careers. In addition to completing an application, resumes may be sent to Leslie Friesen, HR Recruitment Coordinator by email hr@CommunitasCare.com, or by fax 604.850.2634.
212 total views, 1 today