Full-Time Children and Family Pastor
This is a contract full time position. Working under the direction of the Lead Pastor and peer with the English Youth Pastor, the incumbent is responsible for ministering children under various children programs. In addition, the incumbent is expected to engage with the families of these children with the goal of providing them with the opportunity to hear the gospel.
The incumbent needs to demonstrate a personal integrity in a consistent walk with Christ. Other qualifications include:
1. A degree in Christian Education or equivalent
2. A minimum of 3 years of ministry experience in Youth and Children
3. Demonstrated skills in leadership development
4. Ability to collaborate within a multi-cultural context
5. Effective communication skills in English
6. Bilingual (English and Chinese) preferable
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please submit your resume including a brief personal ministry and references to the Pastoral Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
256 total views, 1 today