Full-time Children’s Ministry Director for Grades 2 to 5
Willingdon Church is looking for dynamic leaders who have a HEART to serve parents and children, a PASSION to see children learn God’s word and the DESIRE to serve in a fast paced, multi-cultural, large children’s ministry (600+) alongside a committed team of staff and volunteers (200+).
This position would oversee the development, implementation and coordination of an effective and creative ministry program for children grades 2 to 5. The successful candidate will have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Christian Education or a related field
– Experience in leading a large children’s ministry
– Experience in children’s ministry program development and hands on implementation
– Ability to teach and develop curriculum, including lesson writing and drama scripts
– Ability to create and design a highly engaging children’s program including special events
– Ability to recruit, train and inspire a large team of volunteers
– Pastoral care skills and experience working with children and their families
– Available to work weekends and evenings
How to ApplyTo apply please submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.
218 total views, 1 today