Full-time Columbia Representative
The Columbia Representative is a full-time, non-management position, one of our frontline positions focused on helping the College present Columbia to prospective students, create a cohort of interested students, translate prospective information to Admissions Advisors, and develop relationships with influencers.
A. Recruitment & Admissions
• Participating in strategizing to meet the College’s enrollment goals.
• Apply marketing and sales skills to help students and their families connect with Christian higher education. Build a rapport and guide them during their college search. This includes initiating contact and responding to prospective student inquiries through phone, text, email & in person visits with the goal of leading them towards application.
• Representing Columbia at local off campus events as required.
• Travel to youth events and college fairs throughout Canada (majority) & USA (minimal). Travel may be as much as 8-10 weeks per year (spread throughout the year).
• Meeting with prospective students and their families who visit campus, conducting campus tours as needed, and meeting students off campus.
• Organizing and conducting presentations at local high schools & youth groups.
• Coordinate email, mailings and other communication to prospects, churches and schools.
• Support the Admissions Coordinator managing the student ambassador program by working with student callers and participate in view events.
B. Constituency Relations
• Visits with church staff to promote the college and facilitate relationship between organizations.
• Develop and maintain relationships and collaboration with Christian camps.
• Maintain relationships with key influencers in local and Christian schools.
• Organize activities, events & promo nights with schools, churches & youth groups.
• Attend denominational events.
• Participate with the Admissions team to develop new marketing and recruitment strategies.
• Work with Admissions to keep the office moral strong and collaborate between departments.
• Other duties as requested by the Director and church relations committee.
• Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of Columbia and constituency preferred.
• More than a year experience in Admissions or related work environment.
• Agreement with and commitment to the CBC Mission Statement, BCMB or MCBC Confession of Faith, and Responsibilities of Community Membership Statement.
• Maintain membership in good standing in a local Christian church.
• Must be an enthusiastic supporter of Columbia Bible College and its programs.
• Exceptional relational and communication skills.
• Friendly and out-going personality.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including public speaking skills.
• Competence with various forms of social media.
• Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
• Willingness to travel.
How to ApplyPlease view our website for full details on qualifications, confessional statements and application instructions. www.columbiabc.edu Look for Employment under the About tab.
154 total views, 2 today