Full-time Compassion Representative – Greater Saskatoon or Regina Area
The Compassion representative, located in the Greater Saskatoon or Regina region, will be responsible for connecting and building relationships with Pastors, Ministry Leaders. This role’s primary function is to acquire sponsorship and donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Compassion Canada is an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking a Compassion Representative whose primary responsibility is building relationships with Pastors, Churches, Artists & Speakers, Volunteers, and other Christian influencers in Canada, with the goal of increasing the number of sponsorships and/or donations to Compassion Canada, while serving on the Ministry Relations Team.
Position: Compassion Representative
Department: Marketing & Strategy – Ministry Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Greater Saskatoon or Regina Area
Responsible for connecting and building relationships with mid-level donors. This role’s primary function is to acquire donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
As outlined in more detail on the full Job Description, linked below, Compassion Representatives are expected to:
- Be a member in good standing of a church that is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Compassion Canada.
- Have a working knowledge of church denominations and trends in Canadian Christian culture
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Be goal and outcome oriented
- Be a gifted public and written communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to learn and use database software as required
- Flexible and open to regional and international travel, with a valid passport
- Sales and/or Church Ministry Leadership Experience
Deadline for resumes: May 1 , 2018
For more information please visit: https://www.compassion.ca/employment/compassion-representative-greater-saskatoon-or-regina-area/
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: May 1 , 2018 Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
657 total views, 2 today