Full-time Director of Ministry
The Saskatchewan Conference of M.B. Churches (SKMB) invites resumes for the position of Director of Ministry.
The Director of Ministry is responsible for superintending provincial pastoral and congregational health, directing and coordinating the work of all provincial staff and teams, partnering with the Executive Board in shaping and implementing SKMB vision and mission, and partnering with the Canadian Conference of M.B. Churches (CCMBC) leadership in shaping and implementing CCMBC vision and mission in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Inspire, empower and support the Body of Christ to model Jesus in making disciples, moulding leaders and multiplying churches.
Together with the Executive Board, the Director of Ministry helps shape and implement the vision and mission of the Saskatchewan Conference of MB Churches (SKMB). The Director of Ministry is responsible for superintending the work of the SKMB in the areas of pastoral and congregational care and leadership of the SKMB staff. Finally, the Director of Ministry is charged with working alongside the relevant leadership of the Canadian Conference of MB Churches (CCMBC) to achieve both Saskatchewan and Canadian purposes.
To inspire, empower and support the SKMB to model Jesus in making disciples, molding leaders and multiplying churches.
1. Superintending pastoral and congregational health – 40%
2. Directing and coordinating the work of staff – 10%
3. Collaborating with the Executive Board in shaping and implementing SKMB vision and mission – 40%
4. Partnering with the CCMBC leadership in shaping and implementing CCMBC vision and mission in Saskatchewan – 10%
• A mature, growing and passionate faith in Jesus.
• Deep love for the church.
• A significant appreciation for the M.B. Conference.
• Full adherence of MB Confession of Faith.
• Agreement with the Canadian and SKMB vision and mission.
• Experience in MB Conference or similar denominational level work.
• Extensive experience in pastoral ministry (typically gained by 10 years in fulltime ministry)
• Seminary degree in biblical studies, missions, theology or pastoral/church ministry.
• Proven skills in the following areas: written and oral communication, relationship building, problem solving, leadership, organization and administration.
This is a fulltime position with a tentative start date of fall 2016. For a full ministry description, list of essential and asset qualifications or questions about salary and compensation, please contact SKMB Director of Ministry Search Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyResumes should be sent to the SKMB Director of Ministry Search Team at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is June 17, 2016.
578 total views, 1 today