Full-Time Donor Life Cycle Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position coordinates donor life cycle programs for donor segments such as new donors, middle donors, monthly donors, etc. The Donor Life Cycle Coordinator works to support donor acquisition and retention efforts in the provinces by producing materials to support life cycle programs, providing strategic guidance and direct donor support in some cases, moving MCC forward in implementing fundraising best practices. This position works closely with MCC provincial offices and coordinates donor “touches” at the provincial level as well as nationally. The Coordinator works to retain, steward and develop current and new donors as multi-year supporters of MCC.
Only those candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada should apply.
• Post-secondary degree in a relevant field (i.e., Business, Public Relations, Communications etc.) preferred
• 3-5 years in strategic fundraising and experience working with donors
• Experience preparing written materials using best practice donor stewardship standards
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people in a positive and collaborative manner
• Proven communication skills; put into practice the ability to accurately convey complex messages to various audiences. As well as, the practice to check if intended messages are received accurately
• CFRE designation an asset
• Ability to think strategically and prioritize different needs
• Confident in public speaking and meeting facilitation
• demonstrated database computer skills (Donor Perfect Online experience preferred)
• Proven organizational skills to accomplish the tasks of the role in a timely fashion.
• Good understanding of the Mennonite constituency an asset
• Good understanding of the relief and development field an asset.
• Understanding and support of the vision, purpose, beliefs and values of MCC, the Biblical call to respond to human need, and the Anabaptist commitment to peace and justice
• Valid driver’s license preferred
• Favorable police record check
How to ApplyTo apply visit https://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/donor-life-cycle-coordinator For any questions regarding this position please contact Purity Muchiri at email@example.com
411 total views, 1 today