Full-time Executive Assistant/Office Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Full time
Central Heights Church, Abbotsford
We are looking for a strong team player with a passion to help people experience the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a key leadership position which requires a good understanding of self and others and how to effectively work with different personality styles. To be successful in this job, you would bring extensive administrative and management experience, as a key contributor to our executive leadership teams. Your experience demonstrates ability to maintain high attention to detail, exercise good judgment, and show initiative to address the emerging needs of the Lead Pastor and the Executive Pastor.
Key success factors:
- Strong spiritual leadership
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage stress
- Quality work and efficiency
- Build positive relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience in a supervisory role and heading up a department
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Enjoy problem solving and provide creative solutions to challenges that arise; make wise decisions
- Maintain strict confidentiality in a polite and professional manner
- Strong office management and HR skills
- Build positive rapport with those reporting to you as well as those you report to
How to ApplyTell us what makes you perfect for this job! Apply with resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2017.
709 total views, 1 today