Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to provide and coordinate general custodial duties and maintenance to the Compassion Canada office building at 985 Adelaide St. S, London including cleaning, repairs, snow removal and facility improvements.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Program, this position will be responsible to fulfill the functions outlined below. This candidate will contribute with excellence, and provide high customer service to the constituents they serve including staff and suppliers. This candidate will be accountable, be a team player, and be enthusiastic to the honour and glory of God.
Position: Facilities Coordinator
Department: Business Services Group
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible to provide and coordinate general custodial duties and maintenance for the Compassion Canada office.
The scope of the work includes internal and external care and cleanliness of the office facility.
Maintenance responsibilities involve a combined maintenance and repair/replacement focus for internal and external areas of the office facility.
- Physical strength and stamina: Ability to push minimum 100 pounds (power cleaning appliances); ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladder and step ladder.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong service attitude and orientation.
- Certified/up to date in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
Deadline for resumes: March 23, 2018
For more information please visit: https://www.compassion.ca/employment-opportunities/