Full-Time Family and Children’s Ministries Pastor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Willingdon Church is looking for dynamic leaders who have a HEART to serve parents and children, a PASSION to see children learn God’s word and the DESIRE to serve in a fast paced, multi-cultural, large children’s ministry (600+) alongside a committed team of staff and volunteers (200+).
This position would provide pastoral counselling to parents and develop opportunities to minister to families. They would oversee our Children’s Ministry programs (Nursery to Grade 5) and would serve alongside other ministries to develop, implement and provide an integrative family and parenting program. The successful candidate will have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Christian Education or a related field
– Extensive experience leading a large Children’s, Youth or Family Ministry
– Experience in ministry development, curriculum writing and program implementation
– Ability to teach and lead classes and events to equip, disciple and encourage parents
– Pastoral care experience ministering to both parents and children
– Experience in leading a large staff and volunteers
– Ability to recruit, train and inspire a large group of staff, lay leaders and volunteers
– Excellent leadership and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to serve
alongside other ministries in a collaborative manner
How to ApplyTo apply please submit your application by email at email@example.com
170 total views, 1 today