Full-time Food Services Manager
The Food Services Manager serves an important role in providing food service leadership as an essential part of the overall camping ministry and mission of Camp Kadesh, to present God’s word and encourage commitment to Jesus Christ.
• Food Management: Responsible for menu planning, meal preparation, and service. Supervision of meal preparation, supervision of meal clean up, ensuring completion of clean-up and daily sanitation.
• Administration: Responsible for food ordering, food storage, and all administrative tasks associated with food services (including budget creation/tracking, parent/group correspondence, incident reports, equipment management, and other appropriate record keeping)
• Health and Safety: Responsible for establishing and enforcing kitchen dress guidelines. Responsible for establishing and enforcing guidelines and practices for safety and to comply with Health Regulations, SCA standards and all other specific camp, governmental, and/or food safety regulations.
• Guest Experience: Responsible for food service as part the complete ministry of Camp Kadesh. Facilitate or oversee accommodation of food allergies where possible within budget limits.
• Supervision: Responsible for coaching and coordination of staff and volunteer in training, food preparation, and general encouragement and support.
• Graduate of a food services related program or equivalent life/work experience
• Able to work in a team environment and independently.
• FoodSafe level 1 certified or willing to obtain FoodSafe Certification (or similar certification).
• Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver license (or equivalent)
• Enjoy and connect well with people of all ages
• Previous experience working in Christian camp ministry is preferred.
• Previous management experience is an asset.
• Willingness to adhere to the MPSM Code of Conduct
The Food Services Manager position is a full-time position with housing included on site in Christopher Lake, SK. There will be a six month probationary period. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Benefits package and pension are included with employment.
How to ApplyInterested applicants should send a resume to Tim Good - Director email@example.com or inquire by phone at (306) 982-4912 (www.campkadesh.com for more information about Camp Kadesh)
904 total views, 3 today