Part-Time Fund Development Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Bethania Group, a non-profit Mennonite organization, is recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated fund development professional responsible for the planning and implementation of its fundraising strategy and activities.
This is a .8 position (60 hours biweekly), 3 year term, with flexible work hours including occasional evenings and weekends. Some travel will be required.
Required qualifications include:
– Post secondary degree or diploma with focus on fundraising and /or relevant education and experience
– Minimum 5 years of experience in building and managing high-level, strategic donor relationships
– Experience managing an organizational budget
– Proven ability to work independently; to plan, prioritize and organize own work
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong written, verbal and presentation skills
– Strong computer skills including experience with fundraising systems
– Knowledge of Mennonite culture
– CFRE designation or in progress
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) and Adult Abuse Registry Check.
If you share Bethania Group’s Mission to provide compassionate, outstanding long-term care and affordable housing for Seniors, we encourage you to submit a resume with cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the required qualifications of the position.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume including salary expectations by SEPTEMBER 4, 2015 to: Kim Newbold, Director of HR 1045 Concordia Ave. Winnipeg, MB R2K 3S7 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (204)669-5479
237 total views, 1 today