Full-time Gift Planning Consultant
Employment Opportunity: Gift Planning Consultant
Mennonite Foundation of Canada (soon to be Abundance Canada), a charitable foundation committed to helping the Christian community live generously with the financial resources God has entrusted to them, is seeking a Gift Planning Consultant to work from our office in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
As the ideal candidate you will:
• provide charitable gift and estate planning services, and promote biblical stewardship of financial resources,
• support and incorporate our core values of stewardship in your personal life,
• communicate effectively with individuals and in public presentations,
• have knowledge of charitable gift and estate planning,
• be creative, organized, and self-motivated in balancing multiple projects,
• be willing and able to contribute as part of an inter-dependent staff team, and
• have the ability to travel within Canada and the USA.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time, salaried position. Please submit resume by Oct 7, 2016 to:
For more information, visit Abundance.ca
How to ApplyGayle Fangrad, Administrative Assistant Mennonite Foundation of Canada 207-50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1 Tel: (519) 745-7821 | Fax: (519) 745-8940 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1097 total views, 1 today