Temporary Intentional Interim Pastor
First Mennonite Church Edmonton is a multi- generational, urban church, of approximately 180. God has called us to be an inclusive, affirming, Christian community. This congregation is seeking an Intentional Interim Pastor for a term of approximately one year to commence spring/summer of 2017.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
• Anabaptist/Mennonite training
• experience in the field of interim ministry
• pulpit speaking skills
• pastoral care skills
• a capacity to assist a congregation in
• ability to effectively build relationships
• ability to assess the congregation’s needs
in looking for a new permanent pastor
How to ApplyPlease contact Adela Wedler, Chair Pastoral Search Committee, at email@example.com for further information or to submit a resume. A Congregation Information Form is also available from Mennonite Church Canada.
707 total views, 3 today