Full-Time Intermediate Accountant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (CCMBC) is seeking a full time Intermediate Accountant for our Accounting Services program based in Winnipeg.
CCMBC is the national denominational office offering numerous services and resources to approximately 250 Mennonite Brethren churches across Canada. One of the services is to provide bookkeeping and accounting services to Mennonite Brethren churches, provincial conferences and church plants.
Reporting to the Accounting Services Manager, the Intermediate Accountant will perform accounting tasks and provide support for some of the accounting services clients.
- Day to day bookkeeping – Payables & Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statements
- Producing Donation Receipts
- Setting up new churches in CCMBC Accounting Systems – Dynamics & Raiser’s Edge
- Government reporting such as completing the T3010, GST/HST Rebates, and T4As
We are seeking a Christ follower with a strong commitment to their local, evangelical church and who is in alignment with our confession of faith. In addition, the candidate should possess the following skills:
- Detail oriented with a passion for working with numbers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-client environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Preference will be given to a candidate possessing the following attributes:
- Post-secondary accounting training
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Not-for-profit accounting experience
- Strong computer literacy with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Dynamics GP
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
How to ApplyIf you would like to be a part of this ministry, please send a resume with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good candidate for this role to email@example.com.
410 total views, 2 today