Full-time Library Technician
Library Technician (Full Time) – MBCI
Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (MBCI) has an opportunity for a qualified person to work as a full time Library Technician. MBCI is a Christ-centered middle and secondary school, equipping students to learn, love, and engage with the world.
Applicants for this position should:
- Be committed to Christian Education from an Anabaptist Perspective
- Believe in success for all learners at MBCI
- Value collaboration with teachers
- Have knowledge of and investment in project-based learning as a philosophy for teaching
- Be committed to work with the principal, leadership team, staff, students and parents to create an exceptional Christian learning community
Start date: September 2018
- Library and Information Technology Diploma, Library Technician or Library Training Program Certificate
- Experience working in a school library required, knowledge and skill in working with automated library systems an asset
- Proficiency in computers (knowledge of Internet search/upkeep)
- A Christian person with active membership in a Christian church
- Agreement with the MB Confession of Faith
How to Apply
Please forward the following documents via email to Andrea Neufeld at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2018.
- Statement of faith (one page)
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
61 total views, 2 today