Full-Time Marketing & Events Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Inner City Youth Alive Inc. is a faith based organization in Winnipeg’s North End. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Marketing and Events Coordinator.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator (MEC) is responsible to assist the Executive Director in creating effective fundraising events and to coordinate all marketing and communication in order to facilitate ICYA achieving its mission, goals and objectives. The successful candidate must be hard working, show attention to detail, be willing to work in a team and able to read and write fluently in English. The MEC will be accountable to the Executive Director.
– Develop the philosophy and long-term communication strategy for development that includes operational giving and capital campaigns
– Develop a marketing philosophy including: Research, message development, and ongoing evaluation of the communication strategies
– Coordinate ongoing communication of key donors. ie: Executive Director donor meetings
– Identify new grant opportunities that fit with ICYA priorities
– Coordinate the writing process in consultation with appropriate ICYA Staff (Program or administrative)
– Does the majority of the actual writing to complete grants for both program funding and capital campaigns conducted by ICYA
– Organize and coordinate all reporting on grants in consultation with accounting and program staff
•Fundraising Event Planning
– Initiate all event planning related to fundraising
– Plan donor appreciation events
– Organize our annual gala event and to lead our event planning team
– Provides a monthly summary of development activity to the Executive Director (Phone log, donor contact information, other activities)
– Reports development activity to the Board at the request of the Executive Director
– Coordinate and function as editor for all ICYA mailers (Quarterly mailers and any other mail-outs for the purpose of marketing or events)
– Work closely with our creative team to ensure that messaging and communications fits our brand
• Operate within the Lifestyle and Morality Standards of ICYA
• Maintain a vibrant spiritual life and to seek to grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the reading of the scriptures, prayer, and personal discipleship
• Allow time for the spiritual disciplines in their life. Quarterly retreat times for the purpose of prayer, fasting, and quiet reflection are encouraged. A personal mentor or accountability group is recommended as support in their ministry
• Seek out training opportunities that will better equip them for ministry
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter to Kent Dueck at email@example.com by March 18, 2015. We thank you for your interest in Inner City Youth Alive Inc. Due to the volume of applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
237 total views, 3 today