Full-time MCC Area Director – Central America/Haiti
This is a senior line management position responsible for program in the Central America/Haiti Area. The Area Director (AD) in International Program carries out a joint program on behalf of MCC Canada and MCC U.S. This position is supervised by the Program Director for MCC U.S. but also works closely with the MCC Canada Program Director. This position works closely with the other Area Directors in International Program, especially the other Area Director in Latin America and Caribbean (LACA), to develop coherent strategies, priorities and networks.
The primary Areas of responsibility include the following:
1. Develop and implement strategic priorities and directions for the Central America/Haiti Area in alignment with larger program and agency-wide priorities and directions, and in collaboration with the other LACA Area Director.
2. Appoint and supervise MCC representatives and staff within the Central America/Haiti Area,
3. Provide oversight and evaluation for programs within the Central America/Haiti Area,
4. Facilitate and provide leadership to collaborate, network and communicate within the Area as well as within the program department and between that program department and other parts of the MCC system,
5. Serve as part of the program department’s senior leadership team, providing leadership and direction to the whole of International Programs.
6. Collaborate with the other Area Director for LACA to ensure effective programming and resource allocation across the continent.
How to ApplyInterested individuals are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or at their nearest MCC office. View the entire job description at http://serve.mcc.org/positions/area-director-central-americahaiti.
239 total views, 1 today