Full-time MEDIA DIRECTOR
C2C Network, a North American church planting network, and MB Mission, a global church-planting mission, recently merged to become one agency that is focused on inspiring, equipping and encouraging the body of Christ to plant and multiply churches locally, nationally and globally. If you are passionate about Jesus, you desire to see the local church engaged in mission, and you thrive in the world of media and communications, then get in touch with our team about this opportunity.
Position Title: Media Director
Responsible to: Lead Team, Media & Mobilization
Purpose: This role provides strategic leadership and creative direction for the brand of a newly merged mission agency focused on local, national and global church planting. In light of the merger, this role will need to develop and direct the communications strategy to both bring along current partners and supporters and lead the development and media team toward new opportunities.
- Lead the strategic development of a new brand and key messaging for a newly merged mission agency planting churches in North America and around the globe
- In conjunction with Lead Team Media, develop and implement a comprehensive and integrated strategic marketing plan for internal and external constituencies to promote the new brand and mission of the merged agency
- Provide leadership to both a centralized media team and global network of media specialists
- Provide strategic media resourcing for donor relations, major and planned giving
- Provide hands-on leadership to the components of a marketing program, including but not limited to graphic design, market research, branding, writing, photography, videography, social media, and website design
- Establish an overall culture of excellence in all aspects of the mission agency communications that strives for professionalism and to inspire individuals, churches and partners
- Develop and manage the media budgets
- Manage the overall communications calendar including project management for key campaigns and events
- Establish and implement communication metrics that support the organizational outcomes defined in the strategic plan
- Assure that market intelligence is received and analyzed to facilitate better integrated marketing communication decision making
- Assist the President, C.E.O. and Partnership Development staff with media resources for representing the agency externally
- Ensure all integrated marketing and brand development opportunities being pursued are consistent with the agency’s values and vision
- A degree in Communications/Marketing/Development and at least ten years of progressive experience in the field, with preference given to experience in higher education
- Knowledge of all aspects of marketing, communications
- Ability to pursue, manage and monitor multiple integrated marketing and communications opportunities simultaneously to meet performance goals
- Project management and additional skill related to marketing, which could include website development/management, writing, graphic design, videography, etc.
- Proficiency in popular social media platforms and ability to generate analytic data measuring its impact
- Ability to interpret analytic data to make informed decisions and optimize returns on investment
- Strong leadership and supervisory abilities
- Good interpersonal communication skills including listening, relating, diplomacy, tact and creative problem solving
- Positive personal characteristics of attitude, flexibility, initiative, persistence, professional appearance and presentation, and team spirit
- Committed to the Church, and an active participating member of a local church
- Exemplary Christian character and lifestyle
- Integrity and moral excellence, with life above reproach
- Commitment to enthusiastically assist in fulfillment of mission agency vision
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send your resume to Larry Neufeld at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 11, 2018.
220 total views, 2 today