Part-Time Program Assistant, Outtatown Discipleship School
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Program Assistant, Outtatown Discipleship School
Salaried .6 FTE (22.5 hours per week)
The Outtatown Discipleship School is a unique, one or two-semester certificate program of Canadian Mennonite University. We provide an incredible experience for recent high school grads looking to travel, serve others, and learn more about Knowing God, Knowing Yourself, and Knowing the World.
Reporting to the Outtatown Director, the Program Assistant will provide administrative and logistical support to the office of the Outtatown Discipleship School. This person will have a thorough understanding of the program and will have the organizational abilities to coordinate the office requirements that make this program effective. The incumbent must have a desire to contribute to the mission and purpose of the program, which includes the ability to work well within the team.
• Process mailings and communications with students, parents, and program leaders (30%)
• Record Keeping, data entry and retention (25%)
• Communications and Social Media – assist and maintain the program Instagram, Facebook, and Website updates. Collect and edit newsletter stories, donor letters, etc. (25%)
• Consistent presence in the Outtatown office and communication with parents, students, CMU colleagues (10%)
• Other duties, as required (10%)
• A commitment to the Christian church and the mission of CMU
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Work well with team members, students/ parents, staff and faculty in a positive, friendly and effective way
• High level of skill in computer use (Microsoft Office and data base management)
• Strong oral, written, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
• Good working knowledge and skills with social media applications
• Be able to take initiative and complete work independently
• Is energetic, creative, and capable of multi-tasking
How to ApplyInquiries should be directed to Dianna Robson, Director of Human Resources at 204-594-0532. Applications should be submitted immediately and will be accepted until this position is filled. Applicants should send a resume along with the names of three references, in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Human Resources Canadian Mennonite University 500 Shaftesbury Blvd. Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N2
676 total views, 2 today