Full-time Program Director
Communitas Supportive Care Society uses a non-profit faith-based approach to provide care for those living with disabilities in communities across British Columbia. We support and empower people of all abilities, from all walks of life, regardless of faith, social standing, race and ethnicity. We are committed to a spirit of gentleness, recognizing the intrinsic dignity of each individual. Our employees feel the same and enjoy the supportive, challenging, and fun work environment.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your leadership skills to the next level? At Communitas Supportive Care Society, you will join a collaborative team to implement organizational policies and procedures that you have helped to create and shape. You will provide leadership to program supervisors and build relationships with various stakeholders. As the right candidate, you will lead by example, create a spirit of camaraderie and trust and inspire others to carry out the vision, mission and values. You have strong communication, organizational capacity and training skills. Your peers see you as the go-to person for help with difficult situations. You are committed to the collective results of the agency. If this sounds like you, come join a team that is committed to empowering people of all abilities in community.
What you must bring:
• You are passionate and committed to supporting, motivating and developing leaders and staff within the organization
• You relate well to the public/constituency and represent the organization in a positive and professional manner to all spheres of society
• You are a leader who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated conflict management skills
• You have well-developed planning, organizational, regulating and administrative skills
• You are looking for a new challenge and want to give back in a not-for-profit environment
• Providing meaningful support to others is more important to you than bringing home a large pay cheque
• You are familiar with the Accreditation process and are committed to ensuring standards are maintained
Ensuring Others Safety:
Communitas is committed to protecting our employees and those we support. In an effort to create a safe environment for all, certain requirements are necessary. These include a Criminal Record Check, Doctor’s Note of Good Health, Tuberculosis Screening Test and Driving Record Abstract.
How to ApplyFor a complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.communitascare.com/careers. In addition to completing an application, resumes may be sent to Leslie Friesen, HR Recruitment Coordinator by email hr@CommunitasCare.com, or by fax 604.850.2634.
56 total views, 1 today