Part-Time Sales Account Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At ChristianWeek workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: personal Christian faith and discipleship; active church membership; adherence to ChristianWeek‘s Code of Conduct.
For close to 30 years ChristianWeek, an independent, inter-denominational publication, has served its readers with award-winning writing focusing on Christian faith and life in Canada. We are committed to developing and refining our online and digital presence as well as our print publications.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for selling print and digital ad space to new and current clients, submitting insertion orders, collecting ad materials and making sure they arrive on time, and establishing/maintaining good relationships with clients.
He or she will report to the National Sales Manager, manage contact databases, send promotional information to clients, and manage ChristianWeek‘s Career Forum.
The Sales Account Manager will coordinate with the advertising and marketing department, editorial team and designer as needed.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strategic planning and organizational skills
– Proficient web-based technical skills
– Resourcefulness and the ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
– Good inter-personal skills, with the ability to communication will to clients and co-workers
– Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, or related field is desirable
– Experience with print and digital media, sales, and ministry an asset
How to ApplyThis position is available on a commissioned basis. Please email cover letter (with a line or two about your interest in or experience with working for a ministry) and resume to email@example.com, Attn. Publisher. Applicants must be current residents of Canada.
185 total views, 1 today