Part-time Shared Ministry Coordinator
Shared Ministry Coordinator Position
McIvor Ave. MB Church
The Shared Ministry Coordinator is a 0.30 position 1 year Term, with the possibility of renewal at McIvor Avenue MB Church. He/She is accountable to the church through Council (Executive). The Candidate should be able and willing, together with his/her spouse (if applicable) to become a member of the McIvor Avenue MB Church and support its vision and mission ministry.
To provide coordination of processes and volunteer teams across all areas of ministry at McIvor Church.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment for volunteer roles
- Support education, training, leadership progression for volunteers
- Coordinate volunteer teams as needed
- Coordinate and facilitate Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Record checks
- Administrative Assistance to Pastoral Staff
- Support administrative processes for ministry streams
- Work with staff and ministry leads on implementing program and volunteer processes
Peer Team Activities
A member of the McIvor staff team. Participate in staff meetings as needed and activities to continuously encourage a shared ministries ethic.
- The Candidate should exhibit the following character traits:
- Critical Thinker
- Task oriented
- The Candidate should exhibit the following Spiritual Gifts:
- Apostle (cultural architect/initiator)
- Prophet (encourages questioning)
- Teacher (systems thinker)
- Ability and commitment to work collaboratively with other leaders and staff
- Ability to plan, organize and possess administrative skills
- Education: High School diploma required. Some university or college preferred
- Experience: volunteer and administrative coordination
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
Salary as per 2018 Mennonite Brethren Church of Manitoba Church Salary Grid.
Closing Date: Applications will be processed as received and the process will close when a successful candidate is identified.
How to ApplyPlease email resumes to: email@example.com or submit to McIvor Avenue MB Church, 200 McIvor Ave. Winnipeg, MB R2G 0Z8, Attention: Corinne Isaak.
229 total views, 1 today