Full-time Stewardship Consultant
Mennonite Foundation of Canada, a donor-advised charitable foundation committed to helping others live generously with the financial resources God has entrusted to them, is seeking a Stewardship Consultant for our British Columbia office in Abbotsford.
As the ideal candidate you will:
• Provide charitable gift and estate planning services, and promote biblical stewardship of financial resources,
• Support and incorporate MFC’s core values of stewardship in your personal life.
• Communicate effectively with individuals and in public presentations.
• Have knowledge of charitable gift and estate planning.
• Be creative, organized, and self-motivated in balancing multiple projects.
• Be willing and able to contribute as part of an inter-dependent staff team.
• Have the ability to travel within Canada and the USA.
How to ApplyMFC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time, salaried position. Please submit resume by June 10, 2016 to: Gayle Fangrad, Administrative Assistant Mennonite Foundation of Canada 207-50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1 Tel: (519) 745-7821 Email: gfangrad@MennoFoundation.ca
524 total views, 1 today