Temporary Summer Admin Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MENNONITE DISASTER SERVICE JOB OPPORTUNITY
(Posted April 7, 2017)
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Term: Temporary, Full Time (37.5 hr/wk)
Location: 6A – 1325 Markham Rd., Winnipeg, MB
Salary Range: $13 hr gross.
Effective: April 24 to Aug 25, 2017
To provide administrative support to the Winnipeg Mennonite Disaster Service office and staff.
1. Reports to Director of Region V Operations (DRVO)
• Basic reception duties including answering telephone and welcoming people
• Process mail including preparation of donations
• Maintain database of donors
• Data entry for new database
• Work with external delivery services
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated commitment to the MDS lifestyle expectations and Anabaptist shared Convictions as outlined in the Employee Policy Handbook
• Warm relational style in relating to volunteers and constituents
• Ability to interact with and be sensitive to a diverse constituent group
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborates well with others
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well on the telephone and respond in a timely way
• Demonstrated organizational and detail skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Physical requirements: Work is mostly sedentary with long periods on the phone and at a computer terminal.
Work environment: With the use of normal safety precautions typical of offices, meeting rooms, and in commercial vehicles, there is little risk of danger.
Application Timeline: Open. Because we are on a short timeline to hire, we will keep this position open until a suitable candidate is found.
How to ApplyTo apply submit resume to: Ross Penner at email@example.com or drop it off at our office (8:30 am to 4:30 pm).
439 total views, 2 today