Full-time Thrift Development Coordinator Administrative Assistant
The Thrift Administrative Assistant will directly assist and report to the National Thrift Shop Development Coordinator. The incumbent in this position will perform a variety of administrative duties relating to the Thrift Development Coordinator, the Thrift Network and to the communication department that are necessary to support the Communications and Donor Relations department of MCC Canada.
This is a permanent salaried half-time position located at the MCC Kitchener, Ontario office.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent; postsecondary education preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well as a team member and an independently.
• Proven communication skills – convey and receive messages in person, over email and over the phone in a professional manner.
• Proven computer skills and competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Demonstrated time management skills – organizational skills (i.e., manage logistics), planning and follow through, setting priorities, and attention to detail.
• Experience working in busy environment where changing priorities arise (flexibility and resourcefulness skills).
• Experience in dealing with confidential/sensitive information (i.e., applies confidentiality policies and best practices)
• Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy, practice and promotion of “reduce, reuse, recycle” an asset.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a complex filing system preferred
• Understanding of and appreciation for MCC structures, program and goals preferred
• Capacity and desire to learn.
• Successful police record check
How to ApplyTo apply please visit: https://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/thrift-development-coordinator-administrative-assistant Please contact Purity Muchiri at PurityMuchiri@mcccanada.ca with any questions on the application process.
431 total views, 1 today