Part-time Worship Director
The worship director is the department head for SLC’s worship ministries, including the planning and coordination of our Sunday services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with general church ministry planning and office administration as required
- Provide information for preparation of the annual budget & work within approved budget
- Pursue professional development regularly
- Provide thoughtful, inclusive worship for the congregation
- Work together with worship ministry teams to create Sunday morning services that engage bothbelievers and non-believers
- Provide leadership development for worship ministry volunteers
- Work with other staff members to coordinate special events
- Planning Center scheduling
- Service design
We’re a contemporary church of about 300 on a Sunday. The ideal candidate is a gifted worship leader and can plan and coordinate the order of service through Planning Centre. The initial contract is 1 year, at 20 hours per week, but a long-term position is possible. We are also willing to negotiate on the job description if the candidate is overall a good fit.
How to ApplySend resumes to dave@southlangleychurch .
282 total views, 1 today