Part-time Youth Associate Pastor
SPMB YOUTH ASSOCIATE PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB OPPORTUNITY
Do you have a desire to impact youth for God? Do you love Jesus and want to see youth experience the Life that comes only through Him? We would love to talk with you about our Youth Associate opportunity. South Park is a church of approximately 100 attendees and is seeking a .75 position to commence in the summer of 2018. If this describes you, we invite you to consider working with us!
QUALIFICATIONS / GIFTS
- Is in agreement with the Mennonite Brethren statement of faith.
- Passion for Jesus and leading youth to follow Him.
- Commitment to growing in faith, knowledge and grace.
- Education: diploma or degree in biblical studies, or other suitable combination may be considered.
- Interests: youth, church community, outreach / missions, and music.
- Gifts: leadership, motivation, organization, encouragement, administration, musical abilities preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS: dependent on experience and education.
- Living with integrity and in fellowship with God.
- Building trusting relationships within and outside the church.
- Connecting with other youth pastors for information and ideas.
- Seeking and arranging opportunities for the youth to connect to the church and supporting the mission and values of the South Park MB Church.
- Planning youth program in consultation with Pastor and Youth Sponsors.
- Using the Bible as the definitive guide and authority.
- Implementing and evaluating youth program with Pastor and Youth Sponsors.
- Working in cooperation with Pastor and Youth Sponsors.
TEACHING / PREACHING:
- Preparing and leading weekly youth ministry events.
- To assist with Sunday morning worship services as required.
- Study, learn, and grow in knowledge and grace alongside the youth and church leadership.
- Integrate youth into church.
- Reach out to unchurched youth.
- Create opportunities for youth to exercise their faith.
- To participate in Sunday morning services on a regular basis.
- Program planning in collaboration with the Pastor.
- Present monthly board reports.
Prior to employment, successful applicant must submit a Criminal Record check, Child Abuse Registry check, and a Vulnerable Persons check. Please forward application and resume along with three references by June 30th to: email@example.com
How to Applyspmbsearch@gmail.com
287 total views, 2 today