No jobs found.
- Bible college’s history reflects Mennonite Brethren life in CanadaAbe Dueck's new book, Mennonite Brethren Bible College: A History of Competing Visions “is also the story of Mennonite Brethren in Canada, combining evangelical and Anabaptist impulses. Sometimes the two didn’t work well together.”
- What do you do with the mad you feel?“What do you do with the mad you feel?” was a familiar song on Mr. Roger’s TV show in the 1970s. His iconic cardigan and the little red trolley were not the only notable things about him. Fred had profound and honest insights into our life struggles, mirrored by his Christian faith.
- Power to do the impossibleI am more convinced now than ever that in these troubled times, what we need most is the ability to discern truth and persuasively proclaim it. Does this sound like an impossible task? Absolutely!
- LeaningThe unexpected, tragic deaths of our twin sons, Jordan and Evan, dropped me into a dark hole—which King David aptly named “the valley of the shadow of death.” It is a foreboding and unfamiliar place. It is inky black with a high ceiling that blocks out any light. I fumbled through my days in its […]
- Bible college’s history reflects Mennonite Brethren life in Canada