Full-time Administrative Assistant
Word Alive Press is an evangelical faith-based Christian publishing company located in Winnipeg, MB. For the full-time position of Administrative Assistant, responsibilities include submitting data to vendors, creating quotes, and general administrative tasks.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Effective organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and demonstrated time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and confident manner with a natural ability to establish rapport and communicate with authors by phone, email, and in person.
- Accepting of change, challenges, and growth in the job.
- Efficient in MS Office software (Word, Outlook) with a high degree of experience with Excel.
- Previous employment in an office setting or bookstore would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset.
- Provide new product details to various vendors by accurately completing data entry in Excel and online.
- Complete basic coding for online vendor listings (training will be provided).
- Become fluent with the companies operating systems.
- Assist in creating and reviewing printing and shipping quotes for clients.
- Demonstrate product knowledge on all services provided by Word Alive Press.
- Fulfill administrative responsibilities including assisting other team members, answering the phone, filing, printing reports, etc.
How to ApplyIf you’re interested in working with a small but dynamic and growing publishing company, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com (attn: Admin Assistant). Please state what specifically interests you about working with Word Alive Press. The closing date is November 12, 2018.
152 total views, 1 today