Part-time Administrative Associate
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Global Disciples Canada office and providing administrative support to the National Director.
- A devoted disciple of Jesus Christ
- Strong identification with the vision and mission of Global Disciples.
- Self-starter with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong relational, verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the non-profit sector
- Donor management software experience
- General Office Administration:
- Manage the general administrative activities of the office:
- Maintain and develop administrative/office systems
- Keep and maintain various administrative records and documents – paper and electronic
- Assist with planning, running and follow-up of fundraising and donor development events
- Assist National Director with mailings (e.g. annual report, year-end appeal)
- Assist National Director with planning and implementation of social media postings
- Send out weekly/monthly prayer request communication to supporting churches
- Assist with monthly stories newsletter on Mailchimp
- Donation processing and Donor Management:
- Set-up Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) donations and process monthly transactions
- Process donations thru Stripe and PayPal, transfer donations to bank at month end
- Pick up mail and deposit any cheques
- Enter donor information into Kindful donor database
- Ensure all donations are recorded in Kindful, and aligned with QuickBooks
- Assist in donor acknowledgements
- Assist with donor questions and setting up online donations
- Inform National Director and Executive Administrator of new donors
- Assist the Canadian Board of Directors.
- Serve as secretary to the board – take minutes and distribute to National Director and Board Chair
- Arrange board meetings held in BC
- Other Duties as required to support the effective administration of Global Disciples Canada.
- Responsible to National Director of Global Disciples Canada.
- In the National Director’s absence, responsible to the Chair of the Board of Directors.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- FTE: 5 (potentially becoming 1.0)
- Salary: As agreed upon with the Global Disciples Canada board of directors.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.
136 total views, 2 today