Full-time Area Director – Manitoba
Position Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Job Region/Location: Winnipeg, MB
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Regional Director – Prairie Region
Funding: Ministry Partner Development (see below)
Power to Change (P2C) helps people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world.
LeaderImpact (LI), a ministry of Power to Change, is a growing national Christian organization that is committed to helping leaders discover the relevance of faith in their personal and professional lives. LeaderImpact works with leaders in cities to help them develop and execute innovative strategies to make faith a relevant discussion in the marketplace. We believe that if you reach a leader, you will change a community and transform a nation.
The position of Area Director is responsible for the fulfillment of the mission and vision of LeaderImpact in the (region).
LeaderImpact Mission Statement
Helping marketplace leaders explore the relevance of faith in God for their professional and personal lives.
LeaderImpact Vision Statement
Leaders everywhere experiencing life to the full. (John 10:10)
LeaderImpact Brand Values
Uncommon Opportunities, Relationships That Matter, Changed Lives, Fun
- Ignite, coach, and support the development of LeaderImpact city teams in major centres within the region. As the Area Director, you will use the LeaderImpact ministry model to achieve this objective. The ministry package includes the:
- Platform of ‘Leader-led, Staff-supported’
- Process of ‘Vision, Training, Outreach, Groups’
- Products that add value to leaders spiritual, professional, and personal growth
- National strategic blueprint to reach 50 cities, 300 groups, and 12 international trips
- LeaderHub online training and resource platform
- Central support team for event management, marketing & communications, and database tracking.
- Initiate the start-up and multiplication of LeaderImpact groups within each major centre. As the Area Director, you will achieve this objective using the Leaderimpact Groups Process to develop missional groups of Christian business leaders engaged in evangelism and discipleship. The Groups Process includes the format, curriculum, and training for the successful implementation of groups.
- Recruit leaders to give leadership to each major center in the area. Leader recruitment and development is a key objective that will bring success to growing and sustaining LeaderImpact movements. As the Area Director, you will recruit leaders for:
- LeaderImpact City Teams…the ‘drive engine’ for each city
- LeaderImpact groups…the foundation of movement in each city
- LeaderImpact International trips…the transforming experience that will inspire leaders to ‘own’ LeaderImpact in their cities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Has a strong ability to develop relationships with LeaderImpact City leaders and leaders in the business community
- Management and Administration
- Has strong people and process management skills.
- Spiritual leadership
- Is able to spiritually coach and mentor City Teams and Group Leaders
- Marketplace credibility
- Has worked in the business or professional community with high level of credibility.
- Is knowledgeable about issues facing business and professional leaders.
This position requires Ministry Partner Development. The successful candidate will have the privilege to build a partnership team which provides financial and prayer support for the ministry. The financial support will cover the costs of the candidate’s salary and ministry expenses. Power to Change believes that Ministry Partner Development is biblical and God will provide everything necessary to fulfill the calling into ministry: finances, emotional strength and perseverance. Building a ministry partnership team is an integral part of being in ministry. There are many opportunities to bless and encourage the partnership team. Power to Change is committed to providing training and coaching that ensures success in Ministry Partner Development.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change. In order to make the best use of your time and ours, only applicants who closely match our requirements will be contacted directly.
The mission of Power to Change is to further the movements of Christian evangelism and discipleship. All Power to Change staff members and volunteers work collectively to further this overall religious mission. The successful candidate for this position must have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the Power to Change Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith. The successful candidate must agree to, sign and, in all good conscience abide by the biblical principles outlined by these documents. It is a pre-requisite of employment at Power to Change that any and all staff members and volunteers sign and abide by these documents throughout their course of involvement at Power to Change. For a copy of the Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith, please contact Human Resources.
How to ApplyEmail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
89 total views, 2 today