Do you feel called to use your bookkeeping skills in a fast-paced environment with purpose?
C2C Network, a North American church planting network and MB Mission, a global church planting mission, have recently merged to become one agency, Multiply, that is focused on inspiring, equipping and encouraging the body of Christ to plant and multiply churches locally, nationally and globally. We are looking for someone to join our finance team who is passionate about using their skills in bookkeeping to help multiply churches here and around the world.
The Bookkeeper will work within the finance department and report to the Controller. This is a fluid position that will evolve and change based on seasons, systems and organizational needs.
- Account reconciliations (bank accounts, GL accounts, cash advances/floats & missionary loans)
- Prepare and enter journal entries and reporting backup (audit trail)
- Liaise and collaborate between the finance department and other departments, including distributing financial information and answering questions
- Administer insurance renewals including assembling, reviewing and remittance
- Communicate with retired missionaries on an annual basis
- Assist with other general duties within the finance department as needed (including donation processing, expense reimbursements, etc.)
- Growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and commitment to a local church
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast changing department in a position that will be continually evolving
- Strong full cycle accounting understanding through education and practical experience
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, Gmail, and accounting software (Dynamics GP and 365 preferred)
- Aptitude to analyze and create solutions while considering strategic implications
- Good interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Team player with a positive collaborative outlook
- Commitment to accuracy, organization, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Discretion around confidential matters
- Committed to the church, and an active participating member of a local church
- Exemplary Christian character and lifestyle that is above reproach
- Genuine and evident love for other persons demonstrated by consistent spirit of kindness, compassion and respect for all other persons
- Commitment to enthusiastically assist in fulfillment of mission agency vision
- A desire to see healthy churches planted resulting in a harvest of new believers
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter to Jeff Friesen (email@example.com). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
62 total views, 4 today