Contract Capital Campaign Consultant
The Capital Campaign Consultant will work in cooperation with the CEO, Board of Directors, and Director of Community Relations and Marketing in directing the campaign to raise funds towards building initiatives for the school through a capital campaign. The term of employment will be based on a 12-24 month contract.
- Embrace the vision and mission of Winnipeg Mennonite Elementary & Middle Schools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Research skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively (with staff and volunteers)
- In-depth knowledge of major gift fundraising strategy, stewardship, donor relations and public relations concepts, principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge in gift proposals and agreements.
- Proficiency in Donorperfect Management (considered a high-value asset, not required).
- Education in a related field and/or 3-5 years experience in professional fundraising.
- Create and manage a Strategic Fundraising Timeline.
- Identify and create tactics to implement the fundraising strategy.
- Establish key messages for each donor category.
- Establish meetings and train staff and/or volunteers in approaching donors.
- Seek out and organize potential donors.
- Manage or assist with logistics needed for activities related to appeals (one-offs and/or annual drives).
- Provide progress reports on campaign progress to Board and staff.
- Work with the Director of Community Relations and Marketing to develop and execute marketing and communication materials related to the Capital Campaign.
- To advise on available grants that WMEMS may qualify for.
Who we are
Winnipeg Mennonite Elementary & Middle School is a private Mennonite school located in Winnipeg. We have two K-8 campuses in St. James and Fort Garry. Our mission is to provide a quality, Christ-centred education integrating faith and life within a caring and vibrant school community.
Contract length: 12-24 months
93 total views, 2 today