Full-time Christian Embassy International Representative
Position Type: Full time; Permanent
Job Region/Location: Ottawa, ON
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Christian Embassy Director
Working Conditions: Face to face with leaders and in office
Funding: Ministry Partner Development
Apply Here: https://p2c.com/opportunities/
Power to Change (P2C) Mission Statement Power to Change seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world.
Christian Embassy (CE) Mission & Vision Statement Inspiring leaders with the person and values of JesusLeaders everywhere living and leading wholeheartedly for Christ
CE Overview The Christian Embassy of Canada is a source of information and inspiration for political, diplomatic and business leaders who are open to learning more about Jesus. By forging relationships of trust, the CE invests in leaders’ professional, personal and spiritual lives, contributing to God’s will being done in Canada and the world.
Primary Objectives The successful candidate will be held accountable to achieve the following:
Relationship Building (40%)
- Leaders are discovering Jesus and choosing to live for Him.
- Initiate and develop trusted relationships with leaders
- Provide prayer, visitation, spiritual counsel and advice to individuals on faith, spiritual, ethical, relational and life principles
- Actively share Christ with leaders
- Foster spiritual growth and devotion to God through prayer, fellowship, study, application of the Bible and leadership development
Training & Engagement (15%)
- Leaders are pointing peers to Jesus.
- Inspire, equip, encourage and resource leaders to reach those in their sphere of influence for Christ
- Equip leaders to make disciples, including inviting them to participate in CE outreach efforts, short-term projects in Canada and around the world
- Leaders gathered will have felt needs met, be inspired and look to Jesus.
- Participate and collaborate with the team in organizing and facilitating excellent outreach events and programs (luncheons, dinners, roundtables, seminars, webinars, business tours and international delegations)
- Initiate and coordinate an event
Personal Development (5%)
- We are growing in love for God and neighbour.
- Establish and pursue a growth plan in the spiritual, relational and personal dimensions of life
Education and Experience:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree as a minimum – a master’s degree or higher is beneficial
- International or cross-cultural ministry experience
- Leadership experience at local, national or international level
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Genuinely loving leaders and intentionally investing in their lives
- Initiating and persevering in developing trusted relationships with wisdom and humility
- Communicating professionally (written and verbal), with strong networking skills
- Connecting with leaders from different cultural backgrounds and political perspectives
- Skill in evangelism and discipleship and commitment to continued growth
- Spiritual maturity and discernment; understanding the times and knowing what to do
- Self-motivated, team builder, ability to multitask and work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to use Google Suite or equivalent; strong administrative and organizational skills
- Commitment to respecting Power to Change’s leadership, methods and ministry models
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English and French (written and verbal) and possibly other languages
- Knowledge of international protocol
This position requires Ministry Partner Development. The successful candidate will have the privilege to build a partnership team which provides financial and prayer support for the ministry. The financial support will cover the costs of the candidate’s salary and ministry expenses. P2C believes that Ministry Partner Development is biblical and God will provide everything necessary to fulfill the calling into ministry: finances, emotional strength and perseverance. P2C is committed to providing training and coaching that ensures success in Ministry Partner Development. The mission of Power to Change is to help people to know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. All P2C staff members and volunteers work collectively to further this overall mission. The successful candidate for this position must have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith. It is a prerequisite of employment at P2C that any and all staff members and volunteers agree to, sign and in all good conscience abide by the biblical principles outlined by these documents throughout their course of involvement at P2C. Please contact email@example.com for a copy.
How to Apply
To apply go to: https://p2c.com/opportunities/
How to Apply
How to ApplyTo apply go to: https://p2c.com/opportunities/
56 total views, 1 today