Part-time Communications and Donor Relations Assistant
The Communications and Donor Relations (CDR) Department Assistant will ensure the smooth and effective operation of the department by scheduling meetings, managing calendars, responding to request for information, distributing communications resources, tracking external media mentions, as well as filing and captioning photographs using MCC’s digital asset management platform. The Assistant will also assist the Associate Director of Communications and Donor Relations in the day-to-day details of his/her role as requested and assist other CDR staff as appropriate.
This position is available on a salaried basis. To apply: Please upload one document with your cover letter and resume to the MCC system.
• Completion of a high school diploma. Administration-related post-secondary education is an asset.
• 2-3 years of related administrative experience.
• Good working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Adobe CC an asset.
• Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Flexibility and enthusiasm in approaching new tasks and learning new skills.
How to Applyhttps://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/communications-donor-relations-assistant
174 total views, 1 today