Full-time Communications and Program Admin
Working in the A Rocha Manitoba office, the Communications and Program Administrator will support the administrative, marketing and communication needs of our programs. Administration skills are required to liaise with various participants and community organizations. This role includes email marketing production, advertising assistance, website editing, social media maintenance, graphic design and content creation.
Communication & Marketing
- Assist in the story telling of A Rocha through gathering stories and crafting visuals
- Capturing pictures and videos at various A Rocha Manitoba events
- Assist in the monthly production of our e-Newsletter
- Maintaining and updating social media platforms weekly
- Website editing weekly
- Design and implement new strategies to engage our stakeholdersAdministration:
- Assist in the administrative needs of our programs
- Assist in the implementation of various A Rocha programs such as community events
- Participate in A Rocha community through team days, discussions, events and mentoring
- Embodies A Rocha Canada’s Vision, Commitments and Core Values.
- Experience and/or education in communications related field.
- Experience in WordPress, Instagram, Facebook and Mailchimp
- Personal initiative and able to manage details
- Time-management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person with official refugee status
- Criminal record check and Vulnerable Sector check required
- Must be a youth between 15-30 years of ageASSETS
- Knowledge of local environmental concerns
- Experience in event planning and/or curriculum development
- Experience leading programs for groups of people (summer camp, service club etc)
- First Aid and CPR
- Access to transportation
- A ROCHA CANADA MISSION, VISION, COMMITMENTSA Rocha is an international Christian organization which, inspired by God’s love, engages in scientific research, environmental education, community-based conservation projects and sustainable agriculture. We envision the transformation of people and places by showing God’s love for all creation.
A Rocha International 5 Commitments:
Christian – Underlying all we do is our biblical faith in the living God, who made the world, loves it and entrusts it
to the care of human society.
Conservation – We carry out research for the conservation and restoration of the natural world and run environmental education programs for people of all ages.
Community – Through our commitment to God, each other and the wider creation, we aim to develop good relationships both within the A Rocha family and in our local communities.
Cross-cultural – We draw on the insights and skills of people from diverse cultures, both locally and around the world.
Cooperation – We work in partnership with a wide variety of organizations and individuals who share our concerns for a sustainable world.
How to ApplyTo apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10th, 2020. If successful, you will be contacted for an interview in the week of April 13. The successful applicant will be notified by April 30th--provided Service Canada has approved funding.
87 total views, 2 today