Full-time Compassion Representative – GTA
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization, is seeking a Compassion Representative whose primary responsibility is building relationships with Pastors, Churches, Artists & Speakers, Volunteers, and other Christian influencers in Canada, with the goal of increasing the number of sponsorships and/or donations to Compassion Canada, while serving on the Ministry Relations Team.
Position: Compassion Representative
Department: Ministry Relations – Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Responsible for connecting and building relationships with Pastors, Ministry Leaders, and Volunteers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA based) Region… in tandem with our current GTA Compassion Representative already on our team. This role’s primary function is to acquire sponsorship and donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
As outlined in more detail on the full Job Description, linked below, Compassion Representatives are expected to:
- Be a member in good standing of a church that is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Compassion Canada.
- Have a working knowledge of church denominations and trends in Canadian Christian culture
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Be goal and outcome oriented
- Be a gifted public and written communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to learn and use database software as required
- Flexible and open to regional and international travel, with a valid passport
- Sales and/or Church Ministry Leadership Experience
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: November 8, 2019 For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/compassion-representative-gta/ Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
60 total views, 1 today