Part-time Congregational Life Pastor
Northend Church is a church plant of the Ontario Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches that opened in 2018. We are looking for a Congregational Life Pastor to help foster meaningful growth and connection in our church family. The pastor would oversee the Life Groups Ministry, as well as the development of ministry leaders who will serve the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of our congregation. Depending on gifting, this person will also share in the preaching/teaching and provide pastoral counselling. It is essential that this person be committed to raising up leaders and work hard to create a connected community.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- leading the Life Group ministry, creating/curating resources and managing groups/leaders
- recruit, train, equip, and inspire other ministry members
- theological grounding and sensitivity to the needs of a multigeneration church
- excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- a graduate degree in a related discipline (preferred but not essential)
While this position is part-time, there is also a position for a Worship Pastor. These two positions can be complementary and form a full-time position.
All staff members are required to understand and affirm the MB Confession of Faith, which can be found here https://www.mennonitebrethren.ca/mb-convictions/the-mb-confession-of-faith-brief-edition/
How to ApplyFor more information or to apply, please contact Emily Unruh email@example.com 905-934-3398
123 total views, 1 today