The Custodian is responsible for performing custodial duties, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous duties to ensure that church buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner. The cleanliness and maintenance of our facility is an important value for our church family and provides growing opportunities for access with the surrounding community.
August 16, 2021 (3-month probation)
- 40 hours per week, Tuesday through Saturday
- Additional time may be required for rental coverage or other facility uses
- Standard overtime regulations and pay will be followed
- Cleaning: All rooms, spaces within the church building (Offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, foyer, etc.)
- Garbage and Recycling: Emptying waste baskets, placing all garbage and recycling to the curb weekly.
- Supplies and Equipment: Maintain storage areas and cleaning equipment, materials and supplies in a safe and orderly manner in order to ensure the safety of staff and the public
- Setup and Teardown: Perform facility setup and teardown for rentals and other church uses
- Other related duties as requested
How to ApplyPlease visit glencairn.ca/custodian for more details and for instructions on how to apply. Application deadline: July 9, 2021
107 total views, 6 today