Full-time Digital Content Coordinator
The Digital Content Coordinator is part of the MCC Digital Communications Team which is part of the MCC Canada Communications and Donor Relations, and MCC U.S. Communications departments. This position is focused on our external audience and will be responsible for ensuring websites are up to date and communicate effectively to our external audiences. This position will coordinate content on MCC’s websites and email newsletters envisioning and producing content and working with other MCC content creators to adapt and schedule existing content. The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for the production of MCC’s monthly email newsletter, In Touch. This position will also manage MCC’s Google AdWords grants leading in managing search advertising campaigns.
- Post-secondary degree in communications or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience writing for digital communications platforms
- Excellent applied understanding of digital media, specifically web, email and social media as tools of integrated communications.
- Demonstrated efficient and skillfulorganizational, creative and conceptual skills. The ability to manage multiple large and small projects at one time.
- Tactful and perceptive relationship skills and good judgment to engage in communication with constituents, co-workers and others.
- Experience adapting content to specific platforms and audiences including web, social media and email.
- Experience working with HTML and basic webpage editing an asset.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices for content creation an asset.
- Experience planning and managing digital advertising campaigns an asset.
- Able to pull insights from statistical data that can be applied to adjusting and improving digital content.
- The capacity to network over distance and work effectively within a decentralized team.
- Understanding of MCC audiences, primarily in Canada and the U.S. is an asset
- Understanding of and appreciation for MCC structure, program and goals is an asset
How to ApplyTo view a complete job description and to apply, please visit our web page. https://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/digital-content-coordinator-0
46 total views, 3 today