Full-time Director of Operations-Seniors Living
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Operations is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization. As a member of the senior leadership team you work collaboratively and interdependently with the Director of Finance.
- Oversee and supervise divisional areas of the organization including people, property, quality, long-term care, community programs, spiritual life and IT.
- Translate organizational strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth for employees.
- Work closely with the CEO and Director of Finance on all matters related to the organization.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organization and ensure compliance to all policies.
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Oversee and lead the organization to successful accreditation.
- Develop and build trust relationships with key customers and stakeholders within and external to the organization (employees, residents, tenants, families, volunteers, academic partners).
- Coach and develop your team across multiple locations and over various functions to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
- Cultivate and implement a coaching culture throughout the organization, providing opportunities for rising talent within the organization.
- Master of Health Administration, MBA, or other relevant post graduate degree preferred
- Significant management experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- High ethical standards
- Articulate – written and oral communications
- Ability to formulate and express ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of the long-term care and seniors’ sector
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit and charitable sector
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility
- Ability to forge and nurture external relationships and collaborative partnerships
- In-depth understanding of risk management, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to find methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs or improve control measures
- Provide mentoring and coaching as a cornerstone to the management career development program
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- A competitive compensation package including benefits has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 211
How to ApplyPlease apply in confidence to: Cheryl Janssen Maxwell Management Group Ltd. email@example.com 1-855-305-4078 ext. 211
79 total views, 1 today